What Beats a Pair of Jacks? A Pair of Jims!
Everyone knows that a pair of jacks in a poker hand is a pretty good thing. There are better things to hold, but two jacks is not shabby. Here at Unified, we think we’ve got something that beats a pair of jacks.
A pair of Jims. At least our pair of Jims – Jim Bartlett and Jim Gross! Jim Bartlett has been with our company since we started in 2009 and works out of our Louisville office. Jim Gross has been with us for four years and works out of our Lexington office. Their dedication to helping our customers is what makes them a winning pair. In reviewing the comments on our Customer Thermometer over the past few months, I noticed a trend. The name Jim came up over and over again. I was impressed and decided that, for our company, few things beat a pair of Jims.
Here are a few customer comments about Jim Bartlett:
- Jim is the best!!! Thank you Unified for JIM!!!!! he is outstanding
- Jim was amazing and very helpful! I hope I have him for all future inquiries
- Always a pleasure to work with Jim.
- Jim is a genius..
- Jim is ALWAYS a pleasure to work with. Patience of a saint. Thank you for all the long hours and time you spend processing our requests and/or troubleshooting areas of concern for us.
- Jim was FANTASTIC. He did everything he said he would do and most importantly he followed up regularly until the issue was resolved. I did not have to call him once to get an update. Very pleased - Jim did a great job!
And the praise for Jim Gross is just as great:
- Man that Jim Gross guy is amazing. Love him!!
- Jim is a great guy to have as a partner at Unified. very helpful, knowledgeable and easy to talk with.
- Outstanding service. Very professional and knowledgeable tech. All around excellent service.
- Jim is a great guy to have as a partner at unified. very helpful, knowledgeable and easy to talk with.
- Jim is a great tech to work with. He is very knowledgeable, and very professional in his approach. He always goes the extra mile to make sure that your issue has been resolved to your satisfaction. You need more techs like him. Keep up the great work!
- Appreciate Jim Gross and his wiliness to always help us.
- Jim is very professional and excellent to work with. Top-Notch Tech.
We have a great team of technicians here at Unified and we are always grateful to our customers who take the time to let us know how much our guys are appreciated.